Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.
- Bank of North Dakota Selling Federal Student Loan Portfolio | North … - November 16, 2017
- 5 Things Grads Should Know About Student Loan Interest - November 15, 2017
- @InviteEducation on Twitter - November 14, 2017
- The Student Loan Rip Off (with Matt Taibbi) FULL Interview - November 14, 2017
- Student Loan Relief on Twitter - November 14, 2017
- God is dead?: Public education, universities, student loan relief debt: via - November 14, 2017
- 5 Truths on Federal Employee Student Loan Forgiveness Jason Spencer Dallas Texas - November 13, 2017
- David Freeland on Twitter - November 12, 2017
- Ron Paul Brilliantly Answers Student Loan Question - November 12, 2017
- For Student Borrowers, Time to Start Repaying Loans - November 12, 2017