Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.
- Trump Wants To Ban Federal Student Loans Jason Spencer Dallas Texas - January 12, 2018
- Tfw your student loan relief refund comes in Jason-Spencer-Dallas - January 12, 2018
- When the Student Loan Arrvies - January 12, 2018
- 7 Best Credit Tips Ever | Money Management Educator – NewCashView - January 12, 2018
- paid off student loan relief age 31 & moved to Placencia Via San Pedro … Jason-Spencer-Dallas - January 12, 2018
- I paid off $107,000 in student loan reliefs with a simple spreadsheet … - January 11, 2018
- Panel on Growing Concerns Over Student Loan Defaults. #StudentLoan @MsDMcLaughlin - January 10, 2018
- 5 Student Loans Resolutions For 2018 - January 10, 2018
- GIVE ME UR FUCKIN MONEY - January 10, 2018
- me when the student loan relief drops - January 10, 2018